● Your Business is not Growing because You don’t Have a Strategy?
It’s good to have goals, but what’s the use of a goal when you don’t have techniques for achieving the goal?
Every business undertaking must have a strategy put in place and geared towards the realizations of the company’s goals.
So you as an entrepreneur must have a strategy for the achievement of goals/milestones in your business.
What is a Strategy?
A strategy is a plan of action used (or intended for use) in the achievement of set goals.
So when we talk about a business strategy, we talk about the overall plan or action which must be executed if goals are to be realized in that business.
Simply put, a strategy is your game plan which you execute to make a goal happen.
(As a start-up buisness strategist, this is where I come in, to help businesses strategize on how to achieve their goals of making more sales, goals of visibility and growth, goals of expansion, marketing goals etc)
💥How to strategize:
First, you must understand that a goal with a strategy is easier to achieve than one without a strategy. This is the reason why some people who just say I want to be rich never become rich, but the ones who actually plan to be rich are the ones who hit the landmark. Strategy is good because along the line you will see what works and what doesn’t. With strategy comes more clarity!
♦️So let’s examine how to strategize on a goal.
= Goal one👇
💙 I want to go to Dubai.
Now to achieve this goal you need to strategize on it. First by putting a date/deadline
💙 I want to go to Dubai by March 2021.
Having put a date on it, you must consider costs and other important details such as:
* Am I a felon? Would I be allowed to travel
* Who will take care of my business or work when I’m in Dubai or should I travel when I’m on leave?
* How long do I plan to stay
* Do I have international passport and can I get it as soon as I’m ready?
*How much is the travel ticket ?
* How much will I spend for feeding and accommodation for 3 weeks
* How much will I spend on tours or are there free tours?
* How much will I tip the waiters?
* How much will I spend on gifts to bring home for my family or should I not buy gifts?
* How much will the entire trip cost me? Do I know who has travelled before and can put me through (search) or should I visit their agency and make enquiries?
♦️Now let’s say from your enquiry the entire trip will cost #500,000 ($1,300)
How do I raise this amount:
▪I can sell 500 copies of my book at #1,000/ I will sell 500 pcks of weavon to 500 women.
▪ I can sell a bundle at #2,000 to 250 people
▪ I would run a Facebook add to reach more people
▪I could do extra shifts at Chicken Republic from June 2020 till January 2021 to raise additional #100,000 ($300)
▪Airport shuttles cost N5,000 ($12),
I can use my car for airport shuttles in the evenings and make an additional N25,000 every week. In a month that would be N100,000 ($300) and in six months that would be N600,000 ($1,600).
My goal of going to Dubai will certainly be achieved by March 2021.😍
▪ Get to work immediately. No matter how good a strategy is, if you don’t put it to action, it’s just a piece of paper. Actions validate strategies, so plan and put the plan to work😉
I hope you apply and break down techniques to achieve your business goals. Click on the link below to join our Facebook group “Global Business Startups with Lilian Ohanedozi”
I’m rooting for you!
🥂To your continued business success and growth